Monday, 9 March 2015

Be what you want to be ....dear woman

Today being women's day I take this first step . Cautiously, I am making an attempt to venture into writing my own blog. I have always thought what it would be to write my blog. Would any body read it.

Today at last I have kept all the fear that have kept me away from writing at bay ... here I am... I hope I have made a start.

I gave an assignment to my  students at college to collect write ups on women who have made a mark in hospitality industry. Hoping that this would fill the notice board and also make the event of Women's day, an event whereby I would help students learn about women in this profession.

To my utter disappointment, just few students turned up with the information. Hardly a part of the board was filled. A thought passed my mind. How many women must be actually employed or working in good positions in Hospitality industry. Not more then 20%. I think the result of the assignment reflected just that!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great start! Waiting to read more related to the title! :)

    ReplyDelete